How to Check Which Mobile Number is Linked with Aadhar
In today’s digital age, ensuring the security of personal information is crucial. Aadhar, India’s unique identification system, is linked to various services, including mobile numbers. Verifying the linkage between your mobile number and Aadhar is essential for privacy and safety. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to perform this verification.
Using the Official UIDAI Website
The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) offers an online portal for Aadhar-related services. Follow these steps to check your mobile number’s linkage:
- Visit the UIDAI official website.
- Locate and click on the “Verify Aadhar Number” option.
- Enter your Aadhar number and the security code displayed.
- Click on the “Send OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- If your mobile number is linked, a confirmation message will be displayed.
Using the mAadhar App
The mAadhar app provides a convenient way to manage your Aadhar details on your mobile device. Here’s how to use it:
- Download and install the mAadhar app from your app store.
- Open the app and enter your Aadhar profile password.
- Click on the “Profile” section to view your Aadhar details.
- Your registered mobile number will be displayed under the “Personal Details” section.
Visit an Aadhar Enrollment Centre
If you prefer an offline method, you can visit an Aadhar Enrollment Centre for assistance:
- Locate a nearby Aadhar Enrollment Centre.
- Provide your Aadhar number and request information about linked mobile numbers.
- The personnel will assist you in verifying the linkage status.
You can also check mobile-Aadhar linkage using SMS. Follow these steps:
- Open the messaging app on your mobile device.
- Send an SMS in the format “UID STATUS <Your Aadhar Number>” to 14546.
- You will receive an SMS confirming the status of your mobile-Aadhar linkage.
Why Verify Mobile-Aadhar Linkage?
Verifying the linkage of your mobile number with Aadhar is essential for several reasons:
- Security: Ensures that your Aadhar information is associated with the correct mobile number, reducing the risk of identity theft.
- Government Services: Many government services require Aadhar linkage for authentication and verification.
- Financial Transactions: Linked mobile numbers are used for financial transactions and digital payments.
- Authentication: Aadhar-linked mobile numbers are crucial for e-KYC and digital signatures.
Securing your personal information, especially through Aadhar, is vital. Verifying the linkage between your mobile number and Aadhar should be a priority. Whether you choose the online UIDAI portal, mAadhar app, visiting an Enrollment Centre, or using SMS services, regular checks ensure your data’s accuracy and security in an increasingly digital world.
Al Karam Mobile Phone:
Al Karam Mobile Phones is a prominent name in the mobile industry, known for its innovative technology and stylish designs. With a focus on user experience and cutting-edge features, Al Karam offers a diverse range of smartphones that cater to various budgets and preferences.
How Ajwa Mobile:
Ajwa Mobile has emerged as a noteworthy player in the mobile market. Their devices are renowned for seamless integration of hardware and software, providing a smooth user experience. Ajwa’s commitment to affordability without compromising quality has earned them a commendable reputation among consumers.